- Active Stock’s Momentum: Blackbaud Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB) - April 1, 2020
- Eye-Catching Stock Buzz: Energous Corporation (NASDAQ: WATT) - March 9, 2020
CHARLESTON, S.C, April 1, 2020 – Shares of Blackbaud Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB) inclined 2.30% to $55.55. The stock traded total volume of 560.487K shares higher than the average volume of 439.91K shares.
Blackbaud Inc. (NASDAQ: BLKB) reported revenue of $221.10M, up 5.5%, with $205.20M in GAAP recurring revenue, representing 92.8% of total GAAP revenue. GAAP recurring revenue was up 8.8%.
- Total non-GAAP revenue was $221.40M, up 5.4%, with $205.50M in non-GAAP recurring revenue, representing 92.8% of total non-GAAP revenue. Non-GAAP recurring revenue was up 8.6%. Non-GAAP organic recurring revenue increased 5.6%.
- GAAP income from operations was $7.90M, with GAAP operating margin of 3.6%, a decrease of 390 basis points.
- Non-GAAP income from operations was $36.60M, with non-GAAP operating margin of 16.5%, a decrease of 240 basis points.
- GAAP net income was $4.60M, with GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.09, down $0.14.
- Non-GAAP net income was $26.90M, with non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.56, down $0.03. Non-GAAP free cash flow was $62.50M, a boost of $4.70M.
BLKB has the market capitalization of $2.91B and its EPS growth ratio for the past five years was 6.80%. The return on assets ratio of the Company was 0.70% while its return on investment ratio stands at 3.30%. Price to sales ratio was 3.24.